Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice.

Yajeflow wrote:
three plastic containers with three sections purchased at a dollar store

Do these come with lids? What was the name of the store?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Lund

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately this may not work as nicely for those worried about painted minis or minis with bases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yajeflow wrote:
a personal shout out to you, by the way. you had shared a link with me (https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/224746/item/5379866#item5...) awhile back on an inquiry of mine. i have taken great advantage of that link. thanks!

My pleasure. Sharing is what it's all about.

Looks like I'll be paying a visit to my local Dollar Tree tonight! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the size of the boxes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Bennetts
United Kingdom
Wellington
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have everything in the base box. Board+extension first, manuals, then the economy and faction boards in a stack with the combat dials on top, the Invaders from Afar mould containing its two factions fits over the dials and the faction boards and ends up flush with the box.

I then put the base mould with its 5 factions alongside with the Wind Gambit mould on top, then it's a matter of squeezing all the bags of chits, tokens, cubes and cards in the remaining space.

The box lid ends up lifted about 7mm which I can certainly live with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rolster IEM
Antarctica
Connecticut
msg tools
mb
what an amazing find at the dollar store! Did u know it all would fit before hand, or did u go to the store looking for specific dimensions, or did u just buy-and-see-what-happens? This is so perfect

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Hockin
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickbut101 wrote:
Unfortunately this may not work as nicely for those worried about painted minis or minis with bases.

I would have the same problem, but because of this I don't keep my minis in a box anyway. I keep them on a shelf for easy access and so everyone can see them. Everything else fits in the box just fine. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.