3 Posts

Star Wars: Legion» Forums » General

Subject: Magnetizing weapons options (and transport ease) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teri Litorco
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I posted my video on how I'm using magnets for Legion here: https://boardgamegeek.com/video/171684

Because I built my AT RTs before the actual rules came out, magnetization was the only way I could have the flexibility to adjust my list based on the rules that would come out in the future, and I made a video on it.

Also, given that a lot of people are getting into the game as their first built-paint-play miniature game, I thought some people might find it helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to ask, but what *is* the rules for these situations in this game? Model must show exactly what weapon type? Or no?

Where are these rules located? In the white online rulebook?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's something that would be addressed when FFG makes tournament rules. I suspect since the weapons are defined by upgrade cards that are publicly shown, they won't enforce WYSIWYG. However, the AT's and airspeeder weapons are pretty easy to swap out, using the poles or magnets, and they're tight enough that they don't need to be glued.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.