3 Posts

The Mind» Forums » Rules

Subject: Error when playing cards: lose 1 life.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henk-Jan van Well
Netherlands
flag msg tools
The rules state if one of the players plays a card in the wrong order (i.e. not the lowest card in the game at that time) you lose a life...

Two observations:
1. If there are any higher remaining cards left than the wrongly played card (the lower ones have to be removed) you play on at the current level...if you manage the current level would you get the reward (if any) for that level, and continue to the next level...?
2. If there are no higher remaing cards left (i.e. the wrongly played card was part of the last "trick") would you still have managed the level, get the reward if any, and go on to the next level...?

These situations feel "weird" as they have actually come up during games. So any advice is highly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Cook
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Yes... if you get something wrong the only penalty is the loss of one life. As long as you have at least one other life left, you continue. If you finish the round, even if you finish it without playing any more cards, you get the end-of-round reward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henk-Jan van Well
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I guess that's pretty clear, thnx!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.