Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Egel
Germany
Solingen
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, there. While im waiting for my shop to have my copy of the game available for me, im already so very hyped for the game that i find myselph continously searching the web for any informations about the game. laugh

Today a question came to my mind: Is there any future plan to make an Expansion with Miniatures for the Monsters? That would be so awesome. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Quixotic Games: www.quixoticgames.com
badge
Dungeon Alliance: Available Now!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is something we've talked about for the future, if the game continues to grow in popularity. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Egel
Germany
Solingen
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mb
Thats awesome! Thanks for your quick response!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ben card
United States
ORLANDO
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
id like an expansion with more monsters! i've only played four solo games, but am all about more content. who am i kidding, ill buy any expansion. this game is that awesome. had to take a break from playing it tho, decided that i NEED to paint all the minis before playing again, 8 down..

this is seriously the best game i have played in a long time. played 3 games back to back to back. took like 7 hrs and felt like 2. love it!!

wish i had the other 4 characters summer cant come soon enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rockwell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m as excited as anyone for more content for this game but I don’t think monster minis are a good fit. I like being able to reference stats at a glance on the tokens. And the stacking of wounds works well. Love the hero minis, but no interest in monster minis.

I do want more: monsters, challenge tokens and room tiles most of all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A manticore on a 1x1 square? Not going to work.

OTOH, If anyone pimps with miniatures, they'd pimp with 3D dungeon tiles! Should be easier to fit larger miniatures on the standard 2x2 square tiles.

Reaper Miniatures Bones has a good selection of generic fantasy miniatures, so, maybe you can pick them up this way. I hope Andrew looks into this option, to reduce miniature production costs. (I know of at least three other KS that are using Reaper Bones.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.