1 Posts

N-Tropy» Forums » Sessions

Subject: "I keep on fallin'......" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leonardo Teixeira
United States
flag msg tools
So we got our hands on this game today. Believe it or not, the only place we found it was at amazon. The box was small yet impressive in size. There is a ton of wood pieces inside neatly cut like rectangles. We tried a three player game. At first we thought each player had way too many wood pieces and we would never be able to finish the whole thing.

We actually managed to put all pieces but one or two. I was expecting to be a bit more unbalanced the structure. I guess all of us had steady hand that day (unlike my last experience with STack Market... a real disaster).

At any rate, my wife was having a harder time because she kept getting ones which imply she could only lean her piece against one stick underneath it.
She played well though.

I ended up adding a couple of pieces to my hand for trying too hard to make life hard for other players. I guess someone up there was punishing me somehow.

My wife's cousin who played the safest ended up winning. We had a good time.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.