Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
World Renowned Out4Blood departed this world for bigger, heavenly games on December 1, 2012. His kids and I (his wife Wendy) are finally ready to auction his personal game collection of approximately 200+ games over the next month to BGG Player's with whom he happily and sometimes ruthlessly spent countless hours in strategic discussions and debate until his passing. Out4Blood, aka Tim Seitz, has been greatly missed by his family and fellow gamers, but we know he's still playing games and defeating legendary opponents in the hereafter. We want his fellow BGG gamers to have the opportunity to own some of his beloved games that will be featured over the next month or so. He made comments about many of them as he played them and gave some of them ratings as well, and we've included those in the game descriptions. All sales will go to his kids and their college savings accounts. Thank you so much for your kindness and support over the years -- we've never forgotten the BGG community and greatly appreciate you all. With that, let the games, ah, auction begin!

Games for auction in this round (Be sure to read his insightful comments about these games):
Africa
Amun-Re
Antike
Aquadukt
Android: Netrunner
Arkadia
Ascending Empires
World of Warcraft: The Board Game
Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
Buck Rogers: Battle for the 25th Century Game
Space Hulk (third edition)
Atlantis Rising
4000 A.D.
Bootleggers
Ad Acta
100+ more to come in later auctions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fetz
United States
Twinsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
Warehouse 13: The Board Game
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Wendy. Hope you and the kids are doing well. Tim was my BGG Secret Santa target in 2011, so I sent him a game on his wishlist, 1830: Railways & Robber Barons. I know he was excited to see it, based on what he wrote on his profile page here on BGG. I hope it brought him much enjoyment while he had it, and I hope it sells well in your auction.

My prayers again go out to you and the family.

Michael

mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Aldridge
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Infinite Dreams Gaming
badge
Warehouse 13: The Board Game
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaffyjohn wrote:
Auction link?

Looks like this is it:

World Renowned Out4Blood's Board Game Collection Auction
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Felts
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know why the auction Geeklist no longer exists? It disappeared last night about the time the auction was supposed to end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.