Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vinny
United States
Sayreville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
From the description:

"scenarios from the expansion module Not One Step Back, and containing all necessary components from Band of Heroes and Swift & Bold"

I have Band of Heroes,and all the expansions listed above + Battle Packs. It seems redundant from what I've read and the videos to purchases Heroes of the Motherland unless I am missing something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Vinny the only practical difference from what I can tell (others will correct me if I am wrong) with be the nature of the boards. The Motherland maps use heavy card as do all the re-prints. I am guessing that you are with mounted boards?

The Motherland game includes a 5 scenario campaign game (Verkhne-Kumsky), though this has always been available at the Geek in the files section for Not One Step Back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Pender
United Kingdom
Helston
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also the counters are rounded at the corners and the package just feels so much better than not one step back, self worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane Tanguay
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HOTM use "russianized" versions of BOHx maps, slightly changing LOS from the NOSBx version played on "regular' BOHx maps and making them nicer to look at. Also, all maps that required overlay are available with the overlay integrated in their drawing. Many scenario errata were corrected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.