Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Skelebone, Juliekins, Toastface

I brought over PitchCar for the evening's gaming and set up the board while Toastface and Juliekins made dinner. We got off to a start on Setup #1 without much ado. Juliekins took an early lead with a couple of great shots with Toastface following close after a false start. I on the other hand, spent several turns trying to get off the starting line, partly due to a ridge in the track just off the start caused by variances in the play table. Though I was able to move ahead without being lapped, I stayed firmly in last place, a situation that was exasperated by that same devilish track piece that kept flipping me over as I passed it. Juliekins held onto her lead and handily won the round.

1st - Juliekins
2nd - Toastface
3rd - Skelebone

In our second game, Juliekins set up the board in configuration #5. Again we had the problem with a ridge, but that manifested itself in the middle of the board rather than at the start. I shot off to an early lead, but due to a few missteps, I never stayed far ahead. Fortuntately, I was able to counter my bad plays with several excellent uses of rails to keep from dropping back. Unfortunately, Toastface had a worse time on this track and did end up getting lapped. In the endgame shots, Juliekins was just short of taking the checkered flag, and I was set up to pass her and finish first if I could manage to ride the rail around the 180-degree turn and sail across the finish line... but I chuffed it and flicked my piece off the board.

1st - Juliekins
2nd - Skelebone
3rd - Toastface

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.