Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
New, quick, sudden, unexpected Lifeform Update just landed this morning!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tristanhall/lifeform-th...

Hey y'all!!!

Just a quick update this morning to let you know that all the Mining Crew characters from Lifeform have now been powered up!!! Previously an ill-equipped team of space miners up against the odds, all of our heroes will now be installed with cybernetic battle upgrades!!! All Crew characters in the game will come in Giganto Mecha Battle Suits and have access to Multi-Assault Grenade Launchers and Combi-Plasma Assault Weapons!!!

Tired of being eaten alive by the unstoppable Lifeform???

Smash through the Valley Forge spaceship in Romper Mash Droptanks and launch Nuko Chronos Missiles at the Lifeform to even the odds!!!

All this nonsense and MOAR in our Super April Space Commander Mega Upgrade Expansion Pack - complete with 368 highly detailed pre-painted 420cm scale plastic miniatures and 24 bags of dice - that's 480 twenty-three sided dice, folks!!!

Simply increase your pledge by all the pounds you feel like to receive this exclusive promo pack and you can start napalming xeno butts across the galaxy!!!

Take care peeples, and remember the new Lifeform motto: "Keep your Hyper-Void-Phasers set to EXTERMO-BLAST - we'll be back for smoked kippers and bubblegum (for breakfast)!!!"

Fond regards,

HoN Guest Editor Ralf Loopi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
420cm miniatures!? I'm going to needed a dedicated warehouse to play this. Is there a tarp map as a stretch goal?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador Bernadó
Spain
Gavà
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's not wort it unless you upgrades to 500 painted miniatures and 500 dice.
To be at the same level than other KS campaigns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
Excuse me, just a question.

This is an addition to the "basic" Kickstarter pledge, but I'm not sure about the cost of it. Does it depend on the amount of stuff you want in the add-on? Does it depend on the good will of the buyer?

Thank you. Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm. I wonder how many people back based on this information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.