Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Carbone
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
mb
Hi!

I would like to try this game and buy the retail edition and maybe one or 2 extra factions.

I have learned that there are 2 prints of the games and they are distinguishable by colour of insert (black for 1st print, clear for 2nd print).

Are there any other differences? I have heard that the newest faction sheet are thicker, are these included in the 2nd printing or will they be included in future releases? Are the miniatures the same? Any change on spell books or other components?

Is there any way to distinguish from first or second print by the outside of the box?

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp
Russia
Novosibirsk
flag msg tools
mb
Hello, check this thread https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1946287/question-about-qual...

In latest CW prints - more thicker sheets, less flexible miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Carbone
United Kingdom
Exeter
flag msg tools
mb
AbgalAzag wrote:
Hello, check this thread https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1946287/question-about-qual...

In latest CW prints - more thicker sheets, less flexible miniatures.

Thank you for your reply. Are the thicker sheets already in the current 2nd print run or in the coming 3rd edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp
Russia
Novosibirsk
flag msg tools
mb
If I'm not mistaken:
in second print (onslaught 2) 2mm die cut faction sheets and doom,ritual track sheets.
In third print (onslaught 3) 3mm die cut faction sheets and other sheets + all errata balance changes on spellbooks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.