13 Minutes: The Cuban Missile Crisis» Forums » Rules

Subject: domination rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Teo Leander

Bergamo
msg tools
Hallo to everybody players meeple.
I've 2 question, i don't find answer (but it may be that he has not searched enough, or in the right place, or that I did not understand correctly what I read).

1- final count: I take points from all the battlefields on which there is a majority of my tiles (whether or not on my side), or from those fields where we are in balance but are on my side.

2- at the end of the count there is the verification of the atomic war: if I have 3 identical defcon symbols, atomic war is triggered. Should I check only between the battlefields from which I am taking points? or all those on my side? or all those on which I have the majority of the counters?

thank you for the answer and please excuse me for my bad english!
many thanks laugh
leander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

1. You are correct on question one. But also don't forget to add an additional point to the side that controls the most military battlegrounds, as well as one additional point for Aftermath Prestige.

2. When determining Nuclear War, check only the cards that are in your region, whether or not they have cubes on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teo Leander

Bergamo
msg tools
thank you very much for your quick reply!
so, for the end-of-game counts I have to add:
- all the battlegrounds on which I have the majority of tiles
- all the battlegrounds in my area of influence on which there are equal tiles (or no tiles)
- +1 point for military scenarios
- +1 point for Cuba's owner.

Now we reveal the last two cards and after checking which faction has more tiles we assign 1 point

if the defcon counters are the same, these cards are put into the field and at this point we check for the nuclear war. but also if the defcon counter are not the same we must to check for nuclear war, only with the battlegrounds in our fields.

now I understand!
thank you again
Leander
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Bauer
United States
Larned
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
leander83 wrote:

- +1 point for Cuba's owner.

The Cuba card counts as 2 points, so YES, in effect it is one point for the card +1 additional point. Anyway, it is a total of 2 points for the Domination of the Cuba card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teo Leander

Bergamo
msg tools
Thank you very much Rod Bauer!!
ciao
leander

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.