Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification on 2 villains rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Tran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hey guys I have 2 questions on 2 villains that me and my friends played against. The 2 cards in question are:

Destroyer (1 copy)
Fight: KO all your S.H.I.E.L.D. Heroes.
Escape: Each player KOs two of their Heroes.
Attack: 7
VP: 5

When we fight Destroyer, does it only KO the Shield Heroes in our hand and that we played? or does it KO all the Shield heroes including what is in our deck?

Ymir, Frost Giant King (2 copies)
Ambush: Each player reveals a Ranged Hero or gains a Wound.
Fight: Choose a player. That player KOs any number of Wounds from their hand and discard pile.
Attack: 6
VP: 4

When a player fights Ymir, Can he choose himself to KO any number of wounds or do they have to choose any other player?

Thank you in advance for all your help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
45jhp wrote:
Hey guys I have 2 questions on 2 villains that me and my friends played against. The 2 cards in question are:

Destroyer (1 copy)
Fight: KO all your S.H.I.E.L.D. Heroes.
Escape: Each player KOs two of their Heroes.
Attack: 7
VP: 5

When we fight Destroyer, does it only KO the Shield Heroes in our hand and that we played? or does it KO all the Shield heroes including what is in our deck?

Destroyer KOs all SHIELD Heroes in your hand and that you played when you fight it, and only for the player that fought it. When it says "KO your Heroes" it means that it can be played or in your hand, otherwise the card will specify where it can be KO'd from.

Quote:
Ymir, Frost Giant King (2 copies)
Ambush: Each player reveals a Ranged Hero or gains a Wound.
Fight: Choose a player. That player KOs any number of Wounds from their hand and discard pile.
Attack: 6
VP: 4

When a player fights Ymir, Can he choose himself to KO any number of wounds or do they have to choose any other player?

Thank you in advance for all your help

You can pick any player. You can also pick yourself even if you don't have any wounds to KO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Tran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Thank you so much for your help and the clarification
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide