Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume the Thunderstone Shard +2 bonus goes nly to a single assigned hero. How many Items can I give to a single Hero? Couldn&t find it in the rules. :(

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As many as their skill will allow. Certain weapons limit this however but I'll let you discover those for yourself so as not to spoil anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
He was asking about items, not weapons.

You can equip any number of items to a hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
Skill limits Weapons.
How many Items can a Hero hold?

EDIT: Thanks Asmor!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Items are not wielded by heroes so the question as stated makes no sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Curtis
United States
Andrews
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myyysha wrote:
Skill limits Weapons.

Items are not "held" or "wielded" by heroes. However, heroes can USE items... but each item can only be used once per turn. If you have two Thunderstone Shards... they can be used by the same hero. That same hero can use another item (as long as the circumstances for using that item apply... like the Tome of Knowledge to level up after a battle, etc.).

Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wootton
Scotland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Odysseus3 wrote:
myyysha wrote:
Skill limits Weapons.

Items are not "held" or "wielded" by heroes. However, heroes can USE items... but each item can only be used once per turn. If you have two Thunderstone Shards... they can be used by the same hero. That same hero can use another item (as long as the circumstances for using that item apply... like the Tome of Knowledge to level up after a battle, etc.).

Hope this helps!

This is correct.

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Starek
Czech Republic
Sezimovo Usti
flag msg tools
badge
REALLY badass
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:

Not exactly wielded, but eg. the Thunderstone Shard gives +2 to a SINGLE hero, not to ALL of them... so you need to kinda assign it.

Also, when using Thunderstone Shard for the +2 bonus to Skill, I CAN'T use the same Shard for drawing a card, am I finally correct? :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hylke de Vries
msg tools
myyysha wrote:
ath3ist wrote:

Not exactly wielded, but eg. the Thunderstone Shard gives +2 to a SINGLE hero, not to ALL of them... so you need to kinda assign it.

Also, when using Thunderstone Shard for the +2 bonus to Skill, I CAN'T use the same Shard for drawing a card, am I finally correct?

You can use both the ability and the skill increase of the Thunderstone Shard in the same turn, and additionally you can use the gold on there as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pargrim wrote:
myyysha wrote:
ath3ist wrote:

Also, when using Thunderstone Shard for the +2 bonus to Skill, I CAN'T use the same Shard for drawing a card, am I finally correct?

You can use both the ability and the skill increase of the Thunderstone Shard in the same turn, and additionally you can use the gold on there as well.

thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.