Gertjan Davies
Netherlands
Enschede
Nederland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great game, but we played some rules wrong, consistently, but wrong whistle

My question is somewhat akin to:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1852164/investment-bonus-to...

When you 'Complete' your bid is deposited into the Supply and when applicable you receive an investor bonus. What if the Supply isn't big enough? Tough luck for the investor? laugh

-----

In both games, with the wrong rules, we ended up with the Reserve empty. But some questions couldn't be answered, so i'm looking them up here in the Rules-forum and reading trough the manual I think i got most questions covered. I reckon money would be thighter (which is a good thing ) when we are going to play according to the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, you just take as much as you can from the supply, you aren't compensated for having more symbols than what's available.

If the supply runs out, it runs out, you only add tokens from the reserve if something specifically says to (like the Harvest action, or a few of the cards).

meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.