Crisis» Forums » General

Subject: Will retail availability be for basic version or deluxe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
Not sure if I can back right now(on money crunch). For the possible retail version will be a basic version like in the original KS or the deluxe version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure they have said that they are only doing the deluxe edition, but there isn't a guarantee on large retail distribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
To see with eyes...
badge
... unclouded by hate
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a comment from LudiCreations on the Kickstarter campaign which answers your question:

Quote:
--- @LudiCreations: Is the Deluxe edition exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign, or could the one sold in stores be Deluxe as well (if it is sold in stores)?
No idea about stores yet, we will be looking into that in the next few days. But it is going to be Deluxe edition only from now on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.