Hide
3 Posts

Lords of Hellas» Forums » General

Subject: Non expansion additions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonatan Rueløkke
msg tools
I just noticed that quite a few of the monsters and heroes of the kickstarter does not belong to an expansion on the KS page yet. Has it been confirmed that these will indeed be added to an expansion for non-KS backers at some point? This includes minis like Typhon, Cassandra, Odysseus, Chiron, Siren, Python, Cetus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick JoJo
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well that's a good question. Nothing has been discussed yet,but I guess they will have some form of bundle for the kickstarter premium stuff if they are selling retail.

Selling each one individually wouldn't be a good idea,although it could be possible if they ship them directly through their site with shipping costs on the consumer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All of the stretch goals (or at least, all of the ones I tried to locate) are grouped into expansions near the top of the Kickstarter page.

Siren and Cetus are in the Lost City expansion (along with Poseidon and the Atlantis faction).

Typhon, Chiron, Cassandra, Odysseus, and Python are all listed as part of what looks like a "Heroes and Monsters" expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.