Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
PK Levine
United States
Rossville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading through the core and expansions' rules a few times, I wonder if Bee Stings might not be a bit overly punishing. Snake bites let you get rid of them automatically, but you can't get rid of stings unless you land on a treasure space -- and since treasure spaces don't count as obstacles, that means you have to time things perfectly just to get rid of one sting. Am I missing something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jacobson
United States
Plantation
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The current rule is "land on", not "end your turn on". But, in any case, we're still tweaking the expansion rules quite a bit anyway, so getting that balance right is something we're actively working on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PK Levine
United States
Rossville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JustinDJacobson wrote:
The current rule is "land on", not "end your turn on". But, in any case, we're still tweaking the expansion rules quite a bit anyway, so getting that balance right is something we're actively working on.

Oh, really? You might want to rephrase that as "land on or pass over," because that isn't how I interpreted it at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the map has rivers, could you test getting rid of stings by crossing rivers?

Everybody knows that's how you escape from bees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.