Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Logan Mann
United States
Spanish Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm reasonably new to the game and brand new to Ta Seti. So maybe I'm just missing the obvious. But what instances in the game provide "Damage" outside of a battle at all? When does this tile help you?

There are other things that by definition "Destroy" units. Are these two words synonymous?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
logan_mann wrote:
I'm reasonably new to the game and brand new to Ta Seti. So maybe I'm just missing the obvious. But what instances in the game provide "Damage" outside of a battle at all? When does this tile help you?

There are other things that by definition "Destroy" units. Are these two words synonymous?

Thanks.

I donĀ“t have the rules handy, but the way I understand it your units cannot be destroyed outside of battle. Perhaps the best example is initiative (that destroy 2 units before the battle begins). I believe there are black powers and DI cards that also destroy units outside of battle. Since damage translate to destroyed units, I would consider damage and destroy the same thing for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Logan Mann
United States
Spanish Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ronaldo.

The rule sheet i've found online says "Your troops cannot suffer from and Damage outside of a Battle." Then the tile has an image of the Damage blood drop Xed out. So I was looking for instances of the blood drop icon anywhere other then cards that apply to battle.

Unless some other clarification is offered, your response makes sense to me.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
logan_mann wrote:
Thanks Ronaldo.

The rule sheet i've found online says "Your troops cannot suffer from and Damage outside of a Battle." Then the tile has an image of the Damage blood drop Xed out. So I was looking for instances of the blood drop icon anywhere other then cards that apply to battle.

Unless some other clarification is offered, your response makes sense to me.

Thanks.

YW mate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
janate senthong
Thailand
flag msg tools
logan_mann wrote:

Thanks.

I think this power tile only work against initiative
and not work against any "Destroy"

if it work against all "damage and destroy" it would be too OVERPOWER i think

anyway need and official answer for this ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.