Subject: Two questions about conquering feudums rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I happen to have a pawn next to one of my feudums and another player plays a conquer action to attack the feudum, do I add my pawn's defensive strength to the battle? I think I do but the rules are a little unclear.

If a feudum is attacked and loses, is the removed feudum piece taken out of the game? Or is it returned to the general supply, where it can be reused to start a new feudum?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Warr
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you add on the defence of any pawns there.

I can't say definitively on the 2nd question, but personally I would think it should be returned to the supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Seda
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the rules do not explicitly state to remove it from the game, and no other items are removed from game, I would default to returning the feudum tile to the general supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X Shrike
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bcseda wrote:
Since the rules do not explicitly state to remove it from the game, and no other items are removed from game, I would default to returning the feudum tile to the general supply.

I agree that the feudum token would not be remove from the game. However, you are incorrect about nothing is removed the game. The epoch tiles that are removed by the progress die are returned to the game box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.