Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I went through the pledge manager for AE:Legacy last night and noted, for the first time, the availability of War Eternal divider cards and promo cards. I haven't seen any information on those ... though the thought just strikes me to check the original WE Kickstarter campaign page.

Anyway, does anybody have any comments as to whether these are worth picking up as part of my Legacy pledge? I got it bundled with War Eternal.

Often I've seen promo cards that seem "weird" or to not really fit into the game (or maybe just over/under-powered, etc.), so wondering what people particularly think of those cards.

Thanks for any comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
The 12 promos are 9 basic Nemesis cards that you won't notice are promo, they're your typical Nemesis card and increase replayability nicely while not being missed if you don't have them.
The market set-up cards are, to me, completely anecdotal and can be seen there. It's up to you to decide whether they're worth it or not. Any other available promo was a stretch-goal (ie Drown in Flames and Glyph Enigma).

The dividers will allow you to organize spells and relics and gems by cost. If you're into that they're absolutely worth it!

You can see the full content of that pack there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help. Decided to get the promo cards but am passing on the dividers. I'd like more dividers than come with the base game (which is I assume similar for Eternal War) but organizing them by cost doesn't seem to useful to me. Much rather do it alphabetically, so I guess I'll look for other options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.