Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I just got the Tri-Pack (Saratoga, Guilford, Brandywine) and I have a question about the 4th counter sheet "RevWar Tri-Pak."

Now, I assume that the Brandywine counter sheet is for the Brandywine game (and similarly for Saratoga and Guildford/Eutaw), so I can bag them separately.

However, on the "RevWar Tri-Pack" counter sheet there counters for Brandywine, Guilford, and Saratoga ... ummmmmm?

Do I replace the counters I just got with these from RevWar Tri-Pack counter sheet? There is a reference sheet included in the game, but as I'm color blind, it is impossible to tell the difference between the counters on RevWar and the other 3 counter sheets that came with the TriPack, even though they say "uniform color changed."

Not sure what is happening in the box and these errata counters.

Thanks in advance!

Doc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Gillispie
United States
Chamblee
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The fourth counter sheet is a replacement for counters in the original games - note that it's a different thickness than the other sheets? That's to match the counters in the other games.

I've tucked mine underneath everything else in the box, in case I pick up copies of the other games in the series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Carter
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I confirm the last answer. Unless you have other games in the series, don't worry about it.

Mark Miklos really likes updating the counters for these games. So, this was just a good chance for him to put all the replacements in one spot. Otherwise, replacement counters were just included in subsequent games in the series.

I have original copies of Saratoga and Guilford and other games in the series. So, I updated those to the new updated counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Wiik
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just a reminder: While you won't need the 4th countersheet to play games in the Tri-Pack, the Player Aid which details this sheet remains useful as only therein will you find needed information on some of the updated counters. This info didn't make it into the revised rulebooks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great ... I really appreciate your answers.

Thanks again!

Doc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.