5 Posts

Zombicide: Green Horde» Forums » General

Subject: Reference cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Test Test
msg tools
mbmb
I have just played my first game and I have noticed that there are no reference cards or anything. It is a bit tedious having to refer to the manual to check what actions are possible and what our special abilities do. Why doesn't CMON add cards with that info to have for every player? Is there something created by community for that? I did not see anything in the files section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there really aren't that many things to do.

Each character has 1 ability at blue, and will gain maybe 1 or 2 others over the course of the game. Once you've played it a few times you'll find there's very rarely any need to check the rulebook, and when you do, 99% of it will be in the index of skills at the back (which are all together, so wouldn't be simplified at all by having a reference card).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris W
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look through the files for Black Plague. There are plenty of fan made skills and action references. The rules are the same except for some additions: 2 new skills, most orc zombies deal more damage, barriers, hedges, ledges, waterholes, trebuchet, and the horde.

Also the back of the manual has a game round summary and possible actions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
All of these generally cost one action point.

Move

Reorganize equipment

Search (w/ free reorganize)

Trade (w/ free reorganize for both survivors)

Open a door

Make noise

Attack (combat: magic, ranged, melee)

Use a skill (some are free, refer to skills index)

Use an enchantment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Raps
Netherlands
Vlijmen
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, there's the back of the manual.

You could copy and reprint that in smaller size to use for reference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.