Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am in the Evening Post phase and need to know if I am playing correctly. The situation is that the elephant is Sindh (7) and the Post card revealed call for the elephant to move 3 times. The 1st move is from Sindh which is in the closed region to depressed Madras (8), in the Madras President space. I rolled 1 die because it is Equilibrium and the roll is a 6. Since Madras is sovereign I use the right hand column and the event is Collapse, Any completed orders are disrupted. Balance of India moves towards Chaos. So reading Disrupted I learn that all completed orders result in their ships being removed and placed back in stock. Since the president used all his ships to fill the orders and they are all exhausted and therefore removed due to the Collapse. Have I got this right? Is there nothing the president can do about this? Does the ship-less president remain (barring attrition of course)?

Assuming this is correct the elephant will next move to Punjab (1) which is dominating Maratha in the closed area. Since it is Sovereign I would roll 2 dice and use the right column. Would the 3rd move be to dominated Maratha (2) or is Maratha skipped and the elephant moves to Sovereign Hyderabad as his 3rd move?

Thanks for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your description in the first paragraph is correct. You lose it all. Remember trade is risky at this time period.

In the second paragraph I think you still move to number number 2. If I remember right the only thing that can change the number order is if the Dominate event is used. Then it goes to the lowest number region I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the rapid response.

Do you think the ship-less president remains?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the President remains.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.