Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Teer
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you use a favor tile you perform the bonus from the favor and discard the dice and the favor token used, correct? So you don’t get to use those dice again for your current turn, right? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. The favor modifies the ability of the die being spent, so the die has to be spent to get the modified ability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Vogler
United States
Maryville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a follow on question. Are used favor tiles removed from the game or put back into the supply? I believe they are removed from the game.... Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Goch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules state explicitly that when used they are removed from the game (returned to the box).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David J. Mortimer
United Kingdom
Melksham
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheOneTrueZeke wrote:
The rules state explicitly that when used they are removed from the game (returned to the box).

Thanks for clarifying. I'd misread the "return to box" stated on page 9 as the Favour space box on the board. But double checking on page 5 it clearly states remove from the game once used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.