Hide
4 Posts

Lords of Hellas» Forums » Rules

Subject: Deck Replenishment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Finch
msg tools
I haven't played yet, but I didn't notice this particular thing mentioned in the rules or in any of the how to play videos I watched.

What happens when a deck has been exhausted and a person must draw a card from that deck? I assume you shuffle that deck's discard and that becomes the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał Misztal
Poland
flag msg tools
Combat cards: yes, you shuffle discard into new deck.

Monster Attack cards: it was discussed somewhere. Used cards from this deck should be shuffled back after each hunt, to keep monster attack unpredictable.

Neutral Artifacts: if some cards are drawn but not taken by a player (for example when Helen chooses her starting bonus), they are shuffled back into the deck.

Event and Blessing cards: I don't think it's possible to exhaust any of those deck during a game I don't even create discard for any of them, UI just put discsrder cards under the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dexter Alcon
msg tools
For the events, there are around 23 event cards (14 monster + 9 quests) + 2 if you include the Alien from Nemesis. All 3 monuments will be fully built after 12 Build Monument special actions, I don't think it's possible to exhaust the event deck.

There are so many blessings cards that for all our playthroughs, we didn't even burn through half of them as game usually ends before that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myking04 wrote:
For the events, there are around 23 event cards (14 monster + 9 quests) + 2 if you include the Alien from Nemesis. All 3 monuments will be fully built after 12 Build Monument special actions, I don't think it's possible to exhaust the event deck.

There are so many blessings cards that for all our playthroughs, we didn't even burn through half of them as game usually ends before that.

Maybe in a 2 player game, but that too seems unlikely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.