3 Posts

Mottainai: Wutai Mountain» Forums » Rules

Subject: Disc: "Levels" of Cover? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bon Uses
msg tools
Disc wrote:
Each OM-material-type work provides one extra level of cover (points for sales, actions for helpers) for each like OM-material.

Does Disc allow, for example, a stone work to cover three sales/helpers, or four (imagining that a "level" of cover means the amount of cover a card would normally give)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandr Savenkov
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Simply put, for the purposes of covering helpers and sales, your om-type works have +1 to their number. Paper cover 2, stone and cloth cover 3, metal and clay cover 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Perreault
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I believe it boosts the cover cap by 1 for every matching OM-material under Disc. If you put three Clay under Disc then your Clay works would each provide cover for up to six helpers or sales.

“Each Clay work provides one extra level of cover (points for sales, actions for helpers) for each Clay material attached to this card.”

I agree it’s a little vague, and if I’m right on how it works then maybe a clearer wording would be “Each OM-material-type work can cover one additional sale or helper for each matching OM-material.”

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.