Popular Tags: [View All]
Leon
Germany
Passau
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to get hands on the print files to at least enjoy the expansion home printed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Wood
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

There is an Excel card manifest that conveys all the information.

If a Vassal module is ever released, you might extract the card images from it.

I'd guess your chances of acquiring actual print files, or even quality/official PnP files, are next to zero. Your best hope would be some bootleg scans, the kosherness of which is squinty.

However ... As an alternative to low-quality home-made copies, may I suggest saving up your florins and actually buying the expansion? Yes I know it's going for premium price nowadays, but if you really want it, it will be worth the effort of acquiring the genuine article. Pony up and get the real thing! You can do it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Fluck
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
christopherwood wrote:

There is an Excel card manifest that conveys all the information.

If a Vassal module is ever released, you might extract the card images from it.

I'd guess your chances of acquiring actual print files, or even quality/official PnP files, are next to zero. Your best hope would be some bootleg scans, the kosherness of which is squinty.

However ... As an alternative to low-quality home-made copies, may I suggest saving up your florins and actually buying the expansion? Yes I know it's going for premium price nowadays, but if you really want it, it will be worth the effort of acquiring the genuine article. Pony up and get the real thing! You can do it!

I mean you can make your own copy or you can buy a secondhand copy for a massively-inflated price, Sierra Madre Games gets the same amount of money either way. Don't know if I can stomach paying $90 for 60 cards. Really wish they would just reprint the damn thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck...just put it up on drive through cards for $15 and make everyone happy....

I'll keep dropping hints to SMG until they get it. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popular Culture
Australia
Canberra
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mb
You mean reprint all their previous awesome games,,,,, right? 😛

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.