K J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Rising Sun is my first CMON game and when I received it the Jorogumo figure was broken so I put in a ticket and today I received a whole sealed Monster Pack where I was just expecting a single figure, is this normal for CMON?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bone White
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's probably easier (and therefore cheaper) in terms of the production line to supply you with the finished product rather than an individual pre-packaged item.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brooke
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
If it's her hands falling out, it's so we can paint behind the fan., also less chance of breaking the umbrella

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recived my KS in mid Feb. Noticed I was missing a white base ring for one of the figures in the Dynasty expansion. That same day, I Immedietly put in a ticket requesting it. Were now in April and I havent even gotten a response yet. Have no idea how they can send you an entire box of figures, but I cant get a plastic ring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Zexlaram wrote:
If it's her hands falling out, it's so we can paint behind the fan., also less chance of breaking the umbrella

She was broken off from the base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stanley Laurel
United States
flag msg tools
Khryptik wrote:
Zexlaram wrote:

I just got my monster pack yesterday and mine was also broken off at the base. Where did you submit for a replacement?

edit: never mind just did a quick google search haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Davies
United States
Portland
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xhawk wrote:
Recived my KS in mid Feb. Noticed I was missing a white base ring for one of the figures in the Dynasty expansion. That same day, I Immedietly put in a ticket requesting it. Were now in April and I havent even gotten a response yet. Have no idea how they can send you an entire box of figures, but I cant get a plastic ring.

I just received a missing ring 2 weeks ago from an order i placed the day I received as well .... took forever but I did receive it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brooke
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Khryptik wrote:
Zexlaram wrote:

Would of been my second guess, Tom Vasel had one like that, but then he drops stuff all the time, and it doesn't look the sturdiest.. My Son-Goku needs replacing, how ever they glued it his hand doesn't reach his wrist at the top..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.