Hide
8 Posts

Fog of Love» Forums » General

Subject: Custom Packs and Famous Romances rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
msg tools
Played through the tutorial and loved it! I'm sure this has probably been mentioned elsewhere but I was wondering if anyone's gone about creating custom synopses/chapters/packs yet? Or thought about it?

I think it would be AMAZINGLY fun to create expansions based on famous romances real and fictional. You could play through as Anthony and Cleopatra or Bonnie and Clyde with a given set of traits and specific subset of destiny/goals options. One could even model one's own relationship if you felt up for it.

I hope such things are released by the publisher eventually but in the meanwhile I might take some time to break down the cards and create some empty templates to share online. Would that interest anyone? Has it already been done?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mb
Have heard rumblings of people wanting to do it, but haven't seen anyone follow through.

Funny, though, to see your example famous couples would both have the Destiny "Die Tragically" I wonder what stats you would need for that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Jaskov
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
[publisher here]
Right now we’re swamped by support cases in our KS. So little energy for anything new. But... (can’t say much, but we’ve heard you...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Keetlaer
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
CthulhuKid wrote:
Have heard rumblings of people wanting to do it, but haven't seen anyone follow through.

Funny, though, to see your example famous couples would both have the Destiny "Die Tragically" I wonder what stats you would need for that?

Romeo and Juliet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mb
RobKeet wrote:

Romeo and Juliet?

The amount of bad choices made there...I don't think any body would play that badly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mb
JDKJ wrote:
[publisher here]
Right now we’re swamped by support cases in our KS. So little energy for anything new. But... (can’t say much, but we’ve heard you...)

I hope things get better for ya'll. You produced a hell of a product. Unfortunately you appeared to have had to go through hell to get it out. If you're ever back in the Philly area, know you have a fan here who'll buy you a drink.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
msg tools
RobKeet wrote:
CthulhuKid wrote:

Romeo and Juliet?

It's not my fault the most of culture's most famous couples often end up dying for each other. It's kind of a symbol of their love. However it gives Fog of Love a great opportunity to allow players to explore alternate endings to some classic love stories.

What if you managed to broker peace between the Capulets and Montagues for a happy ever after Romeo and Juliet ending? Much like this fun book https://www.amazon.com/Romeo-Juliet-Chooseable-Path-Ryan-Nor...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panagiotis
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
One who fully grasps Bayes' Theorem, yet remains in our universe to aid others, is known as a Bayesattva.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bogie and Bacall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.