Popular Tags: [View All]
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for using *again* this forum for an off-topic post but I hope you'll forgive me.

Blood in Space, my second self-published game, is now available here http://www.wargamevault.com/product/239022/Blood-on-the-Spac @ Wargame Vault.

BiS uses the same engine of Blood on the Blade, but Missile weapons are of course the now the standard and make possible to introduce new rules for overwatch and suppression.

The game includes eleven Scenarios covering iconic sci-fi scenes like exploring the planet surface, attacking an enemy base, searching an abandoned starship, freeing prisoners. Event markers placed on the Map will create the needed Fog of War and randomize the placement of enemies, events and of course loot! Terrain rules allow to quickly create different planetary conditions.

In BiS you are not a member of the Space Infantry, but rater a smuggler or a "free lance" character: still, since it's based on the same Universe of SI, you will be able to meet some of your old friends, the Flesh Eaters (known as the Xar’Nag, or also the Great Devoures) and of course the Cybers.

As in BoTB, scenarios can be played individually or as part of a Campaign game: your characters on a Campaign will be able to improve their characteristics, but with the improvement of the Reputation Level of your Crew, your enemies will also become stronger.

A dedicated page here in BGG will be availabe soon.

PS: Space Infantry Resourgence is nearly completed, I've reviewd the last maps (including the new one) and they look really great! Hope to have some real news soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good! thumbsup

Please, keep us posted as to when the entry will be available on BGG. I want to keep an eye on it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG finally approved the new page for Blood in Space: you can access the page here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilhem Bedos
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Subscribed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.