John Robinson
United Kingdom
Barrow in Furness
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The president had opened the meeting with a tirade about U.S. intervention in Syria and the Middle East more broadly, repeating lines from public speeches in which he's denounced previous administrations for 'wasting' $7 trillion in the region over the past 17 years.
one official said, telling Trump that his approach was not productive and asked him to give the group specific instructions as to what he wanted.

Trump's response was to demand an immediate withdrawal of all American troops and an end to all U.S. civilian stabilization programs designed to restore basic infrastructure to war-shattered Syrian communities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5584183/Trump-wants-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We shouldn't be paying attention to the Middle East. That's like saying we should pay attention to a three-star hotel. If we are going to spend all that money, let's spend it on the Best East. I have the most Best Easts anywhere. You should come stay at my Best Easts. The golf courses there, they're so great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDonald wrote:
We shouldn't be paying attention to the Middle East. That's like saying we should pay attention to a three-star hotel. If we are going to spend all that money, let's spend it on the Best East. I have the most Best Easts anywhere. You should come stay at my Best Easts. The golf courses there, they're so great.

BS, nothing but fucking sandtraps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.