Subject: Expansions for the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marty Mangerson
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any thoughts into what future expansions could hold?

I’m hoping for/speculating that there will be new demons especially more warlocks (yes I know they aren’t demons).
Also demons that can only be bound? That may be too nasty

Maybe more overlords?

All in all more cards of every type I think is a given.

More characters would be sweet too.

Would love to hear what other people think or would like to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Harpel
United States
Honey Brook
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too would love to know the answer to this. I absolutely love the game, but I feel like there should be a small expansion to add a few more spells and demons for more variety. Game mechanics-wise, I think it is fine the way it is and I hope they don't add any more rules or complicated mechanics.

If I had to guess, I'd say maybe they are waiting for Halloween this year, if they plan on any expansions at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shannon
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
Morseth wrote:
I too would love to know the answer to this. I absolutely love the game, but I feel like there should be a small expansion to add a few more spells and demons for more variety. Game mechanics-wise, I think it is fine the way it is and I hope they don't add any more rules or complicated mechanics.

If I had to guess, I'd say maybe they are waiting for Halloween this year, if they plan on any expansions at all.

We have material for expansions planned. New spells, almost 100% legendary (special) demons, etc. It depends on how well it does. So if ya like it, get the word out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.