Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Richards
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received our Crokinole board in the mail and didn't really think through how we would store it. I am interested to hear how you store your board? I've heard flat and vertical, in a bag and out, on the wall, and many others. What would you recommend? What did you do? And what would you recommend not doing? The board is gorgeous and we want to do our best to make it last as long as it can for many years of fun. If you use a bag, what kind did you get or did you make your own? Super excited and look forward to your responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doubles as the roof for my house...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Don't store it in direct sunlight and don't lean it against the wall at an angle. Aside from that you can store it however you like without much worry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindy Castro
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend and I both hang them on the wall. We used a t slot cutter and a router to make the pocket for a screw. Very secure and looks great in the game room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay M
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the wall up high. Looks great and a conversation piece.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
hung on the wall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Richards
United States
Port Orchard
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, fun fact. Stud finders not only find studs but they will also unintentionally find ABS drain lines in the wall. Pre-drilled into the wall and didn't feel like a stud. Wife ran a shower on the upper floor and water started coming out of the hole. After a trip to Lowes for a drywall saw, a decent square hole cut from the wall and a water putty for a temporary fix, I think I got it. All in the name of Crokinole?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Blanchard
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I Wonder If There's Beer On The Sun.
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a bag from Willard and just keep it in there. I keep it on it's side on the floor tucked behind one side of my boardgame shelf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad G
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Mayday carrying bag for my Muzzies board: https://www.maydaygames.com/products/crokinole-carrying-case...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Halsey
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the Mayday carrying bag also. I keep it in that under the bed. It is a giant board. I feel like it’s safe there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TWrecks wrote:
I got the Mayday carrying bag also. I keep it in that under the bed. It is a giant board. I feel like it’s safe there.

i do the same thing with 2 of my boards ... the 3rd is on the wall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Puerto Rico
flag msg tools
I've got a new Mayday carrying bag (green) that I'd sell if someone wants. Geekmail me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.