Popular Tags: [View All]
David A. Xavier
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently playing my first game solitaire, and a situation has come up that I don’t think I can see clarification of in either the rulebook or on BGG.

If all characters are on the space of a particular deputy, and an event card says they should move, do they?

The rules state that “they must end the move in a different space”, but that’s in relation to ignoring characters already on their space. If everyone is there, do they still have to move and, if so, where do they go?

Thanks for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question. I guess the deputy goes anywhere you want! Or if you are a glutton for punishment, play that the deputy stays in this case. Your call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pdubarry wrote:
Good question. I guess the deputy goes anywhere you want! Or if you are a glutton for punishment, play that the deputy stays in this case. Your call.

So when you say, "I guess...", is that your way of making it your official ruling?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I must be a glutton for punishment then because that happened to me as well and played it as the deputy stayed there in that case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.