3 Posts

Aeon's End: War Eternal» Forums » Rules

Subject: While prepped, once per turn... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GiB GiB
France
flag msg tools
Some spells (e.g. Aurora) read "While prepped, once per turn during your main phase you may do X".

- Can I stack the effects of multiple spells of the same name? E.g. prep 2 Auroras to gain 2 charges per turn while both are prepped.

- During the main phase, if a spell is prepped (applying its while prepped effect), cast with an effect, then prepped again, can I reapply the while prepped effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Yes on both counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
GiBc wrote:
Some spells (e.g. Aurora) read "While prepped, once per turn during your main phase you may do X".

- Can I stack the effects of multiple spells of the same name? E.g. prep 2 Auroras to gain 2 charges per turn while both are prepped.

- During the main phase, if a spell is prepped (applying its while prepped effect), cast with an effect, then prepped again, can I reapply the while prepped effect?

Yes to both questions.
The once per turn is only affecting the card it's written on. Once a spell is prepped, it creates a "memory" of whether it's been used or not. If you send it back to your hand, the memory of the spell resets and when you cast prep it again, it is considered as a new spell with a fresh memory, thus allowing you to use the once per turn ability again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.