Subject: Planetary Systems and Planets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Elliott
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

New to this game. Its fantastic. Having a blast with 4 players.

One question arose just now in a game which I couldn't answer.

In the rulebook under exploration it states that you can only have one token per planet which is obvious.

However on my turn I tried to return to a planetary system that I'd flown through previously and placed a token on a dead planet. I was ending my turn there and was claiming the blue planet and bonus.

My group said i couldn't do that because of the one token rule. I argued that its 1 token per planet not planetary system.

So, can I only ever put 1 token of my colour on a planetary system or could i in fact place multiple as long as i adhere to the one per planet rule.

thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Per system
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. One token per system. You can fly by again on a later turn, but you dont get to establish a new station, just stop in for ice cream at your existing station on the way past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Valdez
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my goodness, I've been playing this wrong too. DANG IT. At least I get ice cream on the pass-through as consolation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From thee rules page 11

Quote:
If you have a station at one planet in that system, you cannot establish another station at a different planet in that system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Elliott
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DaveD wrote:
From thee rules page 11

Quote:
If you have a station at one planet in that system, you cannot establish another station at a different planet in that system.

Totally missed that! duh!

Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulation on your second time here, but sorry nothing to do here. Here is an Ice Cream for your trouble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.