Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Thanos Rising: Avengers Infinity War» Forums » General

Subject: Card sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerard Arceo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, just like to ask for card sleeve size, and how many cards are there? I am planning to order this game along with the card sleeves. Thanks for answering my questions.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rseyo wrote:
Hi, just like to ask for card sleeve size, and how many cards are there? I am planning to order this game along with the card sleeves. Thanks for answering my questions.


42 cards, Mayday Green size (63.5mm x 88mm)
4 bases, Mayday Tiny Epic Kingdom size (88mm x 125mm)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ciuppa
United States
Marietta
GA
flag msg tools
MajorOracle wrote:
Rseyo wrote:
Hi, just like to ask for card sleeve size, and how many cards are there? I am planning to order this game along with the card sleeves. Thanks for answering my questions.


42 cards, Mayday Green size (63.5mm x 88mm)
4 bases, Mayday Tiny Epic Kingdom size (88mm x 125mm)


88mm is too small ... I had to use some 90 that I had lying around.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean of Games
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ciuppa wrote:
MajorOracle wrote:
Rseyo wrote:
Hi, just like to ask for card sleeve size, and how many cards are there? I am planning to order this game along with the card sleeves. Thanks for answering my questions.


42 cards, Mayday Green size (63.5mm x 88mm)
4 bases, Mayday Tiny Epic Kingdom size (88mm x 125mm)


88mm is too small ... I had to use some 90 that I had lying around.


For which cards? Both have 88mm as one dimension.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I used those Mayday 88x125 and they are too tight, causing the cards to warp a bit.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.