Nintendo Co., Ltd.» Forums » General

Subject: Nintendo rewards program rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
wayne r
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought the Switch and a game. During setup, I may have screwed up but not sure. I wanted to link it to my old rewards program (the one I had for when I purchased the 3DS). However, I may have created a new account (I am not sure). I did manage to link it to my old account and got the points for my game but not for the system itself.

For those in the program, did you receive points for your Switch? I was surprised that there was no point award for it whereas I got points for purchasing 3DS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kelly
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hexachlorophene J. Goodfortune, Kidnapper-At-Large, and Devourer of Tortoises par Excellence, at your service.
badge
If you can read this, then this sentence is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, I've never really paid any attention to the Nintendo rewards program which doesn't seem worthwhile to me. I just use whatever points I have whenever I buy something digitally since I do know that they expire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wayne r
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is a shame that they got rid of the physical awards. I've gotten game music CDs, a tote bag, and a deck of those Asian card games (don't remember what they are called at the moment).

When the items show up for Switch rewards, it will contain themes to decorate your Switch screen and discounts for games and their DLCs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
I connected a Nintendo awards program to Super Mario Run and got a number of ingame rewards for doing so.

I have no idea how it works with Switch though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.