Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Arena: Roma II» Forums » General

Subject: Am I missing components? The rulebook says 36 VP tokens and I have 24. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!!

As the tittle says, am I missing components? The rulebook says 36 VP tokens and I have 24.

I ask here because Queen Games has never responded to me when I inquire about damaged/missing components.

Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Binning
United States
Rollinsville
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgoyes wrote:
As the tittle says, am I missing components? The rulebook says 36 VP tokens and I have 24.
Thanks for the help.

There aren't 36 tokens, but 36 Victory Points on 24 tokens. I have 12 tokens worth 1 point, and 12 tokens worth 2 points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the token counters that come with this game. I upgraded to a couple of packs of the FFG Green Gaming Tokens, and I just use 36 of them denominated as units (no 2VP).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
mbmbmbmbmb
Colorado_Jeff wrote:
jgoyes wrote:
Thanks for the help.

There aren't 36 tokens, but 36 Victory Points on 24 tokens. I have 12 tokens worth 1 point, and 12 tokens worth 2 points.

Ahh thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.