Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Norman Mueller
Germany
Schwerte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say that at the beginning of each round, you place 4 Burial Tiles.
Which is correct, regarding remaining tiles from the last round?

a) before placing new tiles, Burial Tiles from the last round are removed (back into the pile, out of the game?)
b) New tiles are placed on top of tiles remaining from the last round.
c) Only empty slots get filled by new Burial Tiles; remaining tiles from the last round remain on the board

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are asking this question in English, but as far as I know, there have been no English rules of the game released, so you may be limiting your chances to get an answer.

If you have the German edition of the game, you should ask your question in German so those players can assist you.

Many of us are still awaiting the English edition.

Obviously, I don't have the expansion, until they release it in America, but if it's anything like the marketplace, you probably clear the tiles each round and lay out four new ones.

I have no further information that can help you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Mueller
Germany
Schwerte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the hint. I was aware of the fact that the game hasn‘t reached the US yet, but I wasn‘t so sure about the UK, and the existence of other language editions like french/spanish/italian for that matter.

Anyway, I think at least 3/4 of the Germans here have a sufficient command of the English language, so I wasn‘t limiting my chance for an answer too much (I hope).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Mueller
Germany
Schwerte
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, and btw:
The expansion is great and worth all the wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.