Popular Tags: [View All]
Osprey
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Errg...Argh..
mbmbmbmbmb
In the intrigue phase, one of the options is to replace up to 3 enemies of Rome cubes with your own if they are adjacent to an area you control. If you control a coastal area (say in Africa), could you target one of the islands in that same sea area such as Sicily or Corsica? If not then all islands would be untouchable by this rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Troutman
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
I am called Huginn..., or is it Muninn..., I forget...
mbmbmbmbmb
Another good question.

My opinion (for what that's worth) is that you could target an island since it would be considered adjacent for movement (if you had a sea move available).

And "no" I don't think having an available sea move should be a requirement since this isn't movement or battle.

But I could be wrong...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Osprey
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Errg...Argh..
mbmbmbmbmb
phormio wrote:
Another good question.

My opinion (for what that's worth) is that you could target an island since it would be considered adjacent for movement (if you had a sea move available).

And "no" I don't think having an available sea move should be a requirement since this isn't movement or battle.

But I could be wrong...

Right. I wish Grant would chime in. Also looking for that answer on my movement question. It's the weekend though, I'm sure he'll get around to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
grant wylie
United States
va. beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct, it does count as adjacent because you can move to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.