Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this has already been asked. I couldn't find anything with a quick search.

Let's imagine a situation where I have a single-use ability on a card in my Agency. I use it and cover it with a card. Then I later on the same round uncover it by using some other card's ability. Can I use the same single-use ability now again?

Rules about single-use abilities on page 12 give me the impression that I can use those abilities whenever they are not covered (and we're in the correct phase of course). Then on page 15 there's a list of "Useful Notes" which states that "Each particular ability can be used only once per round." Which one is correct? The latter seems more like a side note or a reminder about abilities in general.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can use that same ability again because of the effect of the previous card which uncovers it, its part of the chain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If that is the case, the sentence on page 15 is incorrect. Instead, it should say "Each particular reusable ability can be used only once per round."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Mikes
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
designer
I think there's a thingy here somewhere.
badge
Where have you gone to, Dreamer? Whose dreams are you dreaming?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Every ability on a card you have in your agency can be used only once each round, no matter whether it is single use or reusable. If you use a single use ability and uncover it during the same round, you have to wait for the next round to use it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A L D A R O N
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
A L D A R O N
badge
----[---->+<]>++.+++++++++++.--------.---.>-[--->+<]>---.---.-.
mb
This thread is a great example of why it would be helpful to have a way to downvote or delete posts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldaron wrote:
This thread is a great example of why it would be helpful to have a way to downvote or delete posts.

Why is that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Liuhuparta wrote:
Aldaron wrote:

Why is that?

It took me a minute to understand this too

I think he is referring to the second comment, which looks to be the incorrect answer. (Removing or downvoting it so people don't stop reading there and automatically assume that is the correct response).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.