3 Posts

Forbidden Stars» Forums » Rules

Subject: not enough structure tokens... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Humple Skinnyfidget
Mexico
flag msg tools
Hola. It's the last execution phase of the game, I was down 2 objectives to one but have just taken the world containing my last objective.

However, it has a factory and a bastion. The bastion was destroyed leaving just the factory when I discover I don't have any structure control tokens left. What happens? Can I take the planet but the factory counts as destroyed? Do I not have enough resources to take the planet, have I just lost the game because I have occupied ALL of their cities?????? aaarrgghh...

EDIT: Found the answer under component limitations on page 5....can this post be deleted?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calixtus Ashley Wee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
So what does it say?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltán Dudás
Hungary
flag msg tools
"If a player needs a structure control token and one is not available, he cannot build additional structures."
"»» If a player would acquire a new structure by winning a combat but he does not have an available structure control token, that structure is immediately destroyed"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.