Hide
2 Posts

Museum Rush» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clarification about The Owl's power rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett T
msg tools
I just tried out the game for the first time and I have a question about The Owl's power.

In the Draw Cards section, it states that "Clock and Way Out cards must be dealt with straight away". However, the Owl's power is that she may draw two and choose which to play/keep and put the other on the bottom of the deck.

If she draws two Clock/Way Out cards (or one of each), would they both resolve? Or would she be able to pick which one she wants to immediately resolve?

If the former, that could result in a pretty short game with the right (poorly shuffled) deck.

Has anyone else considered this and know how I should resolve it?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Page
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
We play that the Owl can decide which card goes to the bottom of the deck and if a Clock card or Way Out card is put at the bottom of the deck, it is not resolved. This gives the Owl a bit of an advantage with knowing that the game will not end relatively quickly by burying the Clock cards.

And as you stated, playing the other way you proposed would make the game end much too quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.