6 Posts

Crystal Clans» Forums » Rules

Subject: "On summon" abilities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lap Tran
msg tools
mbmbmb
If multiple units have an abilities that trigger on summoning, do all the cards' "on summon" abilities trigger, or only the unit on top?

Regards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Maillard
France
Flers
Orne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say just the one on top of the squad.
I'm all wrong, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Berman
United States
Jamison
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"On Summon" abilities are not battlefield abilities. So they all will/can trigger. For instance, if you were to summon 3 Shaman units in a single squad (Blood Clan), each could make use of Galvanize.

"On Destroy" abilities also tend to be non-battlefield abilities, so those can activate from lower in the squad as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any ability that doesn’t have that “fire” symbol beside it will trigger at any time regardless of where that unit sits in the squad. Only the abilities with that flame symbol MUST be on top to trigger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Maillard
France
Flers
Orne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mools wrote:
Any ability that doesn’t have that “fire” symbol beside it will trigger at any time regardless of where that unit sits in the squad. Only the abilities with that flame symbol MUST be on top to trigger.

Thanks for this, i now understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lap Tran
msg tools
mbmbmb
Ah, good distinction to know. Then I have to pay more attentuon to abilities. Been too in a rush to summon and then activate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.