Subject: My Gloomhaven 3D Replacements For Tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just though I would share what I did to transform my Gloomhaven into a more immersive experience for my group.

Some items were purchased others I 3D printed.
All 3D Printed items are from Thingiverse.com, a great big THANKS to all the people that created the 3D images (to many to list), you guys rock.

Altars:

Barrels:

Bear Traps:

Bookcase Type 1:

Bookcase Type 2:

Boulders:

Boulders 2 Hex:

Boulders 3 Hex:

Cabinets:

Chest - Gold:

Chest - Silver:

Crates:

Dark Pits:

Doors:

Doors - Dark Fog:

Fountains:

Logs:

Nest Type 1:

Nest Type 2:

Poison Gas Traps:

Pressure Plates:

Rock Columns:

Sarcophagus:

Shelves:

Spiked Pits:

Stairs Type 1:

Stairs Type 2:

Stalagmites:

Stone Pillars:

Stone Walls:

Stumps:

Tables:

Totems:

Wells:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are Floor Tiles and other Terrain I made:

Natural Stone & Wood Floors:

Man Made Stone & Earth Floors:

Burning Coals:

Bushes:
(Need to take a picture, have many different types)

Crystals:
(Need to take a picture)

Rubble:

Thorns: (this pic was taken before the bases were finished)

Trees:
These trees are ones I came up with after playing 2 different scenarios.
Spirit Trees:

Water:
Need to take a picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Great stuff! Any chance you can add links to thingverse so those with 3D printers don't have to thrash around finding them? Thanks!

They all look great! I really like the stairs and dark pits!

I have a Gloomhaven collection on Thingverse here if you want to check it out. It looks like you've printed a good number of the ones I have too, but you may find a sculpt or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I new to 3d printing and would like to print all these in your post ! I’ve looked on amazon for a mid range printer but al of them have lots of 1 Star ! I’m really not sure what make or model to get ! They seem to have lots of problems . Do you have any recommendations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Beaulieu
Canada
Timmins
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Flashforge 3D Finder, to me, is the best entry-level printer out there to cut your teeth into 3D printer. VERY user friendly and the bundle software is remarkable.

Well worth checking out. Slightly more expensive than the mainstream printers, but so worth the extra money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
Great stuff! Any chance you can add links to thingverse so those with 3D printers don't have to thrash around finding them? Thanks!

They all look great! I really like the stairs and dark pits!

I have a Gloomhaven collection on Thingverse here if you want to check it out. It looks like you've printed a good number of the ones I have too, but you may find a sculpt or two.

I just search for "Gloomhaven" and it brings up everything, currently 143 designs. So I know if anything has been added since I was last there. Some of the designs I altered the size on, you just have to play around wit it until you find a size you are happy with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
noahshu wrote:
I new to 3d printing and would like to print all these in your post ! I’ve looked on amazon for a mid range printer but al of them have lots of 1 Star ! I’m really not sure what make or model to get ! They seem to have lots of problems . Do you have any recommendations?

I have a Qidi Tech X-one 2, it's a fantastic printer. Super easy to use and set up. I was printing in 30 minutes, they say an hour tho. I highly recommend it, one of the best sub $500 printers you can buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will do my restated on those two and see which one would work best for me . Thank so much for the recommendation!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Hatfield
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nice work!

I've also printed up most of these for my Gloomhaven gang and along with the aids in card and monster token handling.

My question is which model are you using for the fog doors? I don't have that one.

--
Derek

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J D
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Here's a companion thread started by me that has a lot of the same models with links.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1957358/replacing-gloomhave...

I'm not nearly as far along as Jeff is here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Loimere wrote:
nice work!

I've also printed up most of these for my Gloomhaven gang and along with the aids in card and monster token handling.

My question is which model are you using for the fog doors? I don't have that one.

--
Derek

The fog doors were made from the Zombicide 3D Door set. It comes with 27 doors in 3 different types. I just removed the door and glued some pillow stuffing I had bought a while back. It's a little more sturdy than cotton but it's a bit of a pain to dye because it repels most liquids. So you really have to soak it down good and leave it for a while so it absorbs the dye or paint your using.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoodlumman wrote:
Here's a companion thread started by me that has a lot of the same models with links.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1957358/replacing-gloomhave...

I'm not nearly as far along as Jeff is here.

Awesome stuff, what are you using for hex bases? Printing them or using Wood or MDF?

I went with MDF because I could get a lot of it pretty cheap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.