Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All,

Honestly, I am one of the very first people to seriously moan if I think components are of very poor quality. Recently, I have purchased several games which have had warping boards, player boards that are little more than thick paper, cheap bits and pieces, cheap nasty card stock...etc etc

What a real pleasure it was to open this fun game and discover the total awesomeness of the components ...great central boards, nice thick player boards ( most bigger companies would certainly have used thin card FFG, CCOM, RENEGADE, DOW to name a few ...), awesome wooden pieces, thick counters, linen finished cards, and wonderful dice too!

This game from TMG as with a majority of their other games is just absolutely top notch and other companies really should take note of what can be done rather than trying to squeeze out every penny of profit and treating the customer as yet another cash cow and selling us an over priced, components inferior product ...

So, well done and bravo TMG ...thank you for restoring a little of my faith back into the gaming industry as I was becoming very very disheartened ...

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still not in stores here in the US so I can only live vicariously through others who have received it. You scared me with the thread title. Glad there was a positive twist in the post!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenrick Fearn
France
Ruffec
Charente
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
It's still not in stores here in the US so I can only live vicariously through others who have received it. You scared me with the thread title. Glad there was a positive twist in the post!

Lol...didn’t mean too!

Hope you get your copy soon ...

Best

Ric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Adams
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Peisistratous wrote:
Hi All,

Honestly, I am one of the very first people to seriously moan if I think components are of very poor quality. Recently, I have purchased several games which have had warping boards, player boards that are little more than thick paper, cheap bits and pieces, cheap nasty card stock...etc etc

What a real pleasure it was to open this fun game and discover the total awesomeness of the components ...great central boards, nice thick player boards ( most bigger companies would certainly have used thin card FFG, CCOM, RENEGADE, DOW to name a few ...), awesome wooden pieces, thick counters, linen finished cards, and wonderful dice too!

This game from TMG as with a majority of their other games is just absolutely top notch and other companies really should take note of what can be done rather than trying to squeeze out every penny of profit and treating the customer as yet another cash cow and selling us an over priced, components inferior product ...

So, well done and bravo TMG ...thank you for restoring a little of my faith back into the gaming industry as I was becoming very very disheartened ...

Ric

I concur 100%. It is a brilliant production all round, matched only by the excellence of the game itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristijan Petrovski
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me opening the box:

"The tokens are how thick??"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Kelley
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mb
I second this. I was extremely impressed by component quality in this game. Well done TMG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.