3 Posts

Too Many Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gendricks orb - Raiding armor rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Emelie Berntsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Anyone knows how Gendricks orbs interacts with the Raiding armor loot? If I roll a def bone and choose to upgrade it to 1 def, does that circumvent the orb damage? When playing I assumed that it did, seeing that they both occur at the "resolve your roll" phase, although it feels that the fight became to "easy" with this ruling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zembot wrote:
Anyone knows how Gendricks orbs interacts with the Raiding armor loot? If I roll a def bone and choose to upgrade it to 1 def, does that circumvent the orb damage? When playing I assumed that it did, seeing that they both occur at the "resolve your roll" phase, although it feels that the fight became to "easy" with this ruling.

That's a good question.
I'd rule that you still take the damage, especially given I like to give myself a challenge when I play.

But I'd be interested to see what the official rule is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nielson Jugalbot
Canada
Hamilton
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Zembot wrote:

You have to resolve the ability after rolling a bone, so once you decide the upgrade to +1 def, the orb damage would be cancelled out. I don't have the game so I can't remember if the Raider armor says to upgrade each die rolled or just 1 bone, in the latter, you would take the orb damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.