Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a questions regarding what appears to me to be a redundant rule. I want to make sure I am not interpreting it incorrectly.

On page 5, second paragraph, second sentence. I have underlined the confusing/redundant part;

"The color of the card has to be identical to the pagoda tile you wish to construct which in turn has to be identical to the base color of tile you wish to construct."

I get that the card you play sideways has to match the pagoda tile you wish to construct. However, it's the second part of the sentence which is throwing me off. It seems to be repeating itself. Am I wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim S
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The second part may be referring to the color of the columns supporting it, which also has to match. If so, yeah I think it could have been worded better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's just meaning the card has to match the tile you take. Not sure why the wording is so convoluted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As Tim tried to explain to you, the color of the tile has to match the color of the columns supporting it. Read the color rules on page 3, or look at the"blueprint of a pagoda" figure on the same page. I think the writer just got confused and mentioned the same constraint twice instead of mentioning both constraints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.