Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else have this? I got the monsters where they should go fine but unsure where the odds and ends go. I asked RexTower and didn’t really get a answer. I have a feeling something was lost in translation. If anyone has this I’d be really appreciative if you could post a top pic of the inserts so I can see what is suppose to go where.

It’s a nice insert. Price was ok, shipping outrageous. Especially considering it comes in an envelope and was torn to heck. I was lucky pieces were not missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
harris m.
Greece
flag msg tools
I have this insert and i'm very pleased with it. I will upload some pictures of how i put everything inside but i made some changes in the box with traps so it will be more practical. What do you mean "unsure where the odds and ends go"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
harris m.
Greece
flag msg tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. Those pics will do good. The odds and ends are the barrels and stuff like that. The pics you provided should be perfect. I tried to go off the pic on the etsy site but they are taken at an angle that you can't really see. The monsters were easy since they are actually labeled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.